- $28 for one ticket to Direct From Cuba Presents: Pepito Gómez and a Cuban dinner (up to a $69 value). The dinner includes rice and beans, roasted chicken, sweet plantains, and salad.
- Where: Drom
- Seating: reserved
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Friday, November 15, at 6 p.m. Doors open at 5:45 p.m.
- Friday, November 15, at 8:30 p.m. Doors open at 8:15 p.m.
- Saturday, November 16, at 6 p.m. Doors open at 5:45 p.m.
- Saturday, November 16, at 8:30 p.m. Doors open at 8:15 p.m
Direct From Cuba Presents: Pepito Gómez
- Hometown: Florida, a small town in Camagüey, Cuba
- Sings: silky-smooth traditional Cuban melodies
- Shakes: hips
- Voice: "a beneficent alarm, a positive shout," according to Ben Ratliff of the New York Times
- Impressive international stat: has sold out venues in both Europe and the United States
- Impressive eco-friendly stat: won an award in Cuba for "Tiempo Dificiles," a song about environmental awareness