A good impersonation can be indistinguishable from the real thing, which is why Method actors are no longer allowed to play dictators. Take in a safer form of imitation with this GrouponLive deal.
- $39 for one ticket to see Direct From Vegas The Rat Pack Christmas (up to $78 value)
- When: Saturday, December 21, at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Where: Gardiner W. Spring Auditorium
- Seating: rows J–Z of orchestra sections A–C
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Direct From Vegas The Rat Pack Christmas
Hosted by uncannily good stand-ins for the Kings of Cool, Direct From Vegas The Rat Pack Christmas whisks audiences back to the holidays of the '60s with legendary crooners Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., and Dean Martin. The smooth trio dole out holiday spirit as they swing their way through seasonal tunes punctuated by classics such as "Luck Be a Lady," "The Lady is a Tramp," and "Come Fly With Me." Afterwards, audiences head home filled with yuletide cheer and the seasonally appropriate desire to swill milk in a martini glass.
Gardiner W. Spring Auditorium
1245 N Euclid Ave.
Ontario, California 91762