- Two tickets to Discover North Shore
- When: Saturday, November 16, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Turtle Bay Resort
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Public events, including music and a fashion show, begin at 3 p.m.; ticketed events begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the full schedule.
- $25 for general admission for two ($50 value)
- $75 for VIP package for two ($150 value), which includes seats in front of the stage during the concert (from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.), one beer or glass of wine, and access to the Kula Grille afterparty featuring Nesian N.I.N.E.
Discover North Shore
- What it is: a celebration of the musicians, farm-to-table dishes, local arts and crafts, and fashions of O'ahu's North Shoe community
- Musical acts delivering aural serenity: Fiji, Ooklah the Moc, and Nesian N.I.N.E.
- Things to know about Fiji: he won the Nā Hōkū Hanohano Award for "Male Vocalist" and "Entertainer of the Year," his unique take on island music incorporates hip-hop, reggae, and R&B
- Best eight-piece dub-reggae band named after a cartoon character from Thundarr the Barbarian: Ookla the Moc
- Best R.I.B. (rhythm, island, and blues) band who takes its cue from old school acts like The Temptations: Nesian N.I.N.E.
- What to do while listening: dance, drink, gawk at a fashion show, enjoy the out-of-town vibes, lock eyes and maybe fall in love with a merperson