The best children's shows place a high premium on audience interaction, unlike the opera or traffic court. Rustle up some kid-friendly fun with this GrouponLive deal.
- $9 for one ticket to Disney's Cinderella Kids (up to $18 value)
- Where: Cameo Theatre
- Seating: best available
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Thursday, May 22, at 7:30 p.m. (teen performers)
- Friday, May 23, at 7:30 p.m. (kids performers)
- Saturday, May 24, at 4 p.m. (kids performers)
- Saturday, May 24, at 7:30 p.m. (teen performers)
- Sunday, May 25, at 4 p.m. (teen performers)
- Sunday, May 25, at 7:30 p.m. (kids performers)
Disney's Cinderella Kids
A young woman is reduced to servitude by her wicked stepmother and stepsisters, who forbid her from attending the prince's bride-searching ball. Luckily, Cinderella has a fairy godmother on her side to transform her rags into a gown, a pumpkin into a carriage, a gang of mice into footmen, and her shoes into glass slippers. However, all of this disappears when midnight strikes, never mind that she and the Prince have fallen instantly love. Embarrassed, Cinderella flees, leaving behind one of her slippers for Prince Charming to find and momentarily confuse for an avant-garde drinking glass. The ensuing search for the proper-fitting foot whips the village into an uproar and leaves audiences giddy in this adaptation of Disney's animated classic. A live cast takes over the roles of the cartoon characters, belting out storied sing-alongs such as "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" and "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo."