Being an adult means taking on grave responsibilities, such as holding down a job, paying a mortgage, and digging holes in the backyard for your children's teeth. Loosen up with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket in rows NN–D (up to a $74.50 value) or one ticket in rows AA-MM with a swag package (up to a $124.50 total value) to see Dita Von Teese in Burlesque: Strip Strip Hooray!
- When: Wednesday, October 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Tower Theater
- Seating: orchestra, rows NN–D or rows AA-MM
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Attendees must be 18 and up.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Ticket for orchestra seating rows AA-MM (up to a $74.50 value)
- Poster (a $20 value)
- One drink ticket (a $10 value)
- Early entry (a $20 value)
Dita Von Teese in Burlesque: Strip Strip Hooray!
From small-town girl to beauty mogul and international sensation, Dita Von Teese's name has become synonymous with glamour, a quality she now brings to her 90-minute revue, Burlesque: Strip Strip Hooray! Joined by burlesque luminaries such as MC Murray Hill, Natasha Estrada, Prince Poppycock, Monsieur Romeo, and Lada Nikolska of Crazy Horse Paris, Von Teese takes audiences on a tour of some of her sultriest routines. Her trademark "Martini Glass" act marks a highlight of the evening: clad in a haute couture tuxedo, she sheds the formalwear piece by piece to reveal an alluring corset, then washes her troubles away with an olive sponge inside a giant art-deco cocktail glass. Other routines include the feather-filled "Bird of Paradise" and "Rhinestone Cowgirl," complete with twirling guns, sparkling spurs, and a mechanical bull.