- $14 for one G-Pass to see Here Come the Mummies (up to $29 value)
- When: Saturday, October 4
- Where: The Fillmore Detroit
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Here Come the Mummies
- Who they are: a full funk band wrapped in the linen-strip getup most recently favored by deceased Egyptian royalty
- What to expect from their show: vulgar-minded, funky jams that weave innuendo with tales of characters such as the boogeyman and a hot-dog vendor
- Characteristic songs: "Libido Knievel" about a lascivious daredevil and "Dirty Minds," a confession about the gutter-bound thoughts of the band set to a mambo-paced rhythm
- Instrument you likely won't see at the symphony anytime soon: cowbelts—one-of-a-kind pelvic bells played with hip thrusts
The Fillmore Detroit
2115 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, Michigan 48201