- $25 for one G-Pass to see the Doc Severinsen Big Band Show Featuring Vanessa Thomas (up to $46.50 value)
- When: Thursday, November 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rialto Square Theatre
- Section: mid to rear main-floor section or second-balcony section
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Doc Severinsen Big Band Show Featuring Vanessa Thomas
- Where you met Doc Severinsen: as the band leader on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson
- How long it took Doc to begin touring after Johnny Carson went off the air: one week
- His instrument of choice: the trumpet
- What music the Grammy winner and his band play: Ellington and Basie classics, The Tonight Show theme, big band tunes, and a mix of jazz, Spanish, and American ballads
- Who's in his band: other musicians from The Tonight Show, possibly the ghost of Dizzy Gillespie
- Who Vanessa Thomas is: a soulful jazz singer with a rich, expressive voice
Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.