- $20 for one G-Pass to see Dodge Presents: Mötley Crüe – The Final Tour – All Bad Things Must Come To An End with special guest Alice Cooper (up to a $34 value)
- When: Friday, August 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Seating: mezzanine reserved
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dodge Presents: Mötley Crüe – The Final Tour
- Number of albums sold over their three decade career: over 100 million
- The classic lineup: vocalist Vince Neil, guitarist Mick Mars, bassist Nikki Sixx, and drummer Tommy Lee
- What kind of show you can expect: an innovative live production with all of their chart-topping hits. Nikki Sixx explains, “When it comes to putting together a new show we always push the envelope and that’s part of Mötley Crüe’s legacy"
- Mötley Crüe songs that will live on centuries after the band is gone: "Girls, Girls, Girls," "Dr. Feelgood," "Shout at the Devil," "Kickstart My Heart"
Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
1000 Ocean Pkwy.
Wantagh, New York 11793Get Directions