Standup comedians typically draw from real life, such as bad relationships or how the zoo is crazy. Life's a riot with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Dominique – The Way I See It
- When: Thursday, September 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Ambassador
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for one ticket (up to a $33.50 value)
- $35 for two tickets (up to a $67 value)
Dominique – The Way I See It
Warning: contains strong language
Before she appeared on Russell Simmons' Def Comedy Jam, opened for Tracy Morgan, and landed her gig on The Tom Joyner Morning Show, Dominique was a postal worker who aired her frustrations at D.C. open mic nights. Little did she know at the time that her winningly frank observations would catch the eye of television producers—or that they would soon get her on stage with the likes of Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle. Today, Dominique brings her trademark no-nonsense attitude to a new show filled out by fellow talents Chris Thomas, Jessie Taylor, Maurice G., and King Saedi, hosted by Henry Welch from Mike Epps' Still Standing comedy tour.