- Admission to a Don't Feed The Actors improv show with dinner
- When: any show of your choice from January 4 through December 6, 2014. Dinner is served at 6:30 p.m., with the show beginning at 8 p.m.
- Where: Central New York Playhouse
- Section: best available upon redemption
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for two tickets and dinner (up to a $40 value)
- $40 for four tickets and dinner (up to an $80 value)
- Dinner menu changes monthly.
Scheduled 2014 Performances
- January 4, 2014
- February 1, 2014
- March 1, 2014
- May 10, 2014
- June 7, 2014
- July 5, 2014
- August 9, 2014
- October 11, 2014
- December 6, 2014
Don't Feed The Actors
Don't Feed The Actors specializes in quick-witted games that keep audiences—and performers—guessing what line comes next. The enthusiastic cast of improvisors, drawn from central New York's lively theater scene, makes up situations and details as they go along, creating on-the-spot sketches from the crowd's suggestions and bottomless wells of good humor. While enjoying the evening's extemporized laughs, guests dine on meals courtesy of Cathy's Corner Cafe.