- $25 for for one ticket to "Doo Wop Extravaganza" with Jimmy Beaumont & The Skyliners, Jay Siegel’s Tokens, Shirley Alston Reeves (Former Lead Singer of the Shirelles), The Legendary Teenagers, The Classics & The Knockouts (up to $39.50 value)
- When: Friday, December 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Union County Performing Arts Center Mainstage
- Section: mezzanine
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
"Doo Wop Extravaganza"
- How you know The Tokens: as the harmonizers behind "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"
- How you know Shirley Alston Reeves: as the original lead singer of The Shirelles, whose hit "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" has broken hearts since 1961
- Acts that have kept Jimmy Beaumont & The Skyliners' "Since I Don't Have You" in pop perpetuity: Trini Lopez, Don McLean, Guns N' Roses, The Brian Setzer Orchestra, and Art Garfunkel
- The Legendary Teenagers' claim to fame: becoming one of the first all-teenaged acts in rock history, and recording the immortal "Why Do Fools Fall in Love?," which made Rolling Stone's list of "The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time"
- Classics you'll hear from Emil Stucchio and The Classics: "P.S. I Love You," "Til Then"
- The Knockouts' greatest knockouts: "Darling Lorraine," "Riot in Cell Block 3–C"
Union County Performing Arts Center
1601 Irving Street
Rahway, New Jersey 07065