The start of a new year is a special time when everyone comes together to celebrate, leaving you ample time to bury the you-know-what. Let auld acquaintance stay forgot with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to Downtown Tallahassee New Year's Eve
- When: Tuesday, December 31, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Kleman Plaza
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $180 for a Massive PartyZone package for two (up to a $300 value)
- $300 for VIP for package for two (up to a $500 value)
Massive PartyZone Package Contents
- Full open bar from 7 p.m. until Little River Band begins (approximately 10:45 p.m.)
- Complimentary food from local restaurants
- Premium concert viewing area
- Personal wait staff at pub tables
- Private restrooms
- Superior viewing area for fireworks
VIP Package Contents
- Premium reserved VIP viewing area, plus front-stage access
- Designated VIP bar and seated tables with waitress service
- Complimentary Coca-Cola products and gourmet food from local restaurants
- Complimentary Budweiser products and champagne during first musical performance
- Big screen for viewing bands and the ball drop
- Designated indoor restrooms
- Premium VIP viewing for fireworks show
Downtown Tallahassee New Years Eve
- What to do: bid farewell to 2013 by savoring drinks and seafood, cavorting to classic and southern rock, and marveling at fireworks lighting up the sky
- The headliner: Little River Band
- How you know them: from a string of soft-rock hits in the '70s that proved not all Australians sing in reverse
- LRB hits built for cuddle-dancing with your sweetie: "Reminiscing," "Lady"
- LRB hits with a little more swagger: "The Other Guy," "Man on Your Mind"
- Tallahassee acts representing at the bash: Tobacco Rd Band, Royce Lovett, and Colleen Nixon
- Tobacco Rd Band's forte: outlaw country and southern rock
- Where you've seen frontman Eric Durrance: opening for Lady Antebellum and Jason Aldean
- Where you've seen Royce Lovett: winning the Downtown Tallahassee Music Festival
- Singer who'll add some zing to "Aude Lang Syne": Colleen Nixon
- What to do if you have kids: let 'em frolic in the kid's zone, or make 'em write out their resolutions for the next 30 years
Tallahassee, Florida 32301Get Directions