Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, which is why it's nice when you overhear someone mimicking your voice to everyone in the office. Hear an uncanny impression with this GrouponLive deal.
- $7 for one G-Pass to a tribute concert (up to $13 value)
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General admission standing
- Ticket values include all fees.
Concert Options * Tribute to Marc Anthony on Saturday, April 5, at 8:30 p.m.; doors open at 7:30 p.m. * Draw the Line: The Endorsed Aerosmith Tribute Show on Friday, April 11, at 9:30 p.m. Doors open at 9 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tribute to Marc Anthony
- The show: a salute to the Grammy-winning salsa star Marc Anthony
- The Marc Anthony surrogate: Puerto Rican crooner Luva, from the duo of Maru y Luva
- What he’s got: the pipes, the motions, the sunglasses
- What he doesn’t have: a stake in the Miami Dolphins
- What to expect: an energetic performance of Marc Anthony’s biggest hits, and an audience that’s ready to dance
Draw the Line: The Endorsed Aerosmith Tribute Show
- The band: it’s just like Aerosmith’s separated conjoined twins started another Aerosmith
- The endorsements: from Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler and Joey Kramer, who has jumped on stage to play with them
- The Tyler ringer: Neill Byrnes, who has the iconic singer’s swashbuckling dance moves and predatory tonsils down pat
- How he perfected his act: Tyler referred his doppelganger to his own vocal coach
- Other big fans: Boston mayor Thomas Menino, Tony Orlando, and Adam Sandler, who says they’re ““Just like the real thing!”