- One G-Pass to see Chicago
- When: Thursday, July 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general-admission lawn (up to a $36.60 value)
- $30 for section 7, 8, or 9 (up to a $61.60 value)
- $45 for section RT4, LT4, 5, or 6 (up to an $87.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Estimated number of albums sold in the US: more than 38 million
- Number of Top 10 singles: 21
- How many albums Chicago has released: XXIII, which doesn't require counting since the band politely numbers all of their albums
- For their 1969 debut album, Chicago was known as Chicago Transit Authority but was forced to shorten the name by the actual Chicago Transit Authority.
- Unlike the actual Chicago Transit Authority, the members of Chicago run on time, never break down, and smell very nice.
- Where you've seen Chicago lately: touring with the Doobie Brothers and appearing on season nine of American Idol
- Chicago members who have been with the band since 1967: Robert Lamm, Walter Parazaider, Lee Loughnane, James Pankow
- Chicago songs you know by heart, especially if you're in the Notre Dame Marching Band: "25 or 6 to 4," "Saturday in the Park"
- Classic prog-rocking Chicago songs you're likely to hear: "Questions 67 and 68," "I'm a Man"
81% of 26 customers recommend
“Awesome Venue! I enjoyed the atmosphere as well as the Music. ”
“DTE is a great place for concerts, as long as the weather is good. I've enjoyed many concerts there and have never had a bad experience.”
DTE Energy Music Theatre
7774 Sashabaw Rd.
Clarkston, Michigan 48348Get Directions