- One ticket to Gigantour 2013 featuring Megadeth, Black Label Society, Device, Hellyeah, Newsted, and Death Division
- When: Monday, July 8, at 4 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for one general-admission lawn ticket (up to a $20.35 value)
- $20 for one rear-pavilion ticket (up to a $40.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Megadeth performing "Holy Wars... The Punishment Due" in Bulgaria in June 2010
- Time it took to regain feeling in his left hand after an arm injury left Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine with an atrophied elbow muscle: four months
- Amount of time it took him to relearn how to play the guitar: one year
- His ranking in Joel McIver's 100 Greatest Metal Guitarists: still number one
- Megadeth's most recent album: Super Collider
- Black Label Society frontman Zakk Wylde first rose to prominence as: lead guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne
- If the musicians on the Gigantour played guitars strung with their own hair, the clean-shaven David Draiman of Device (and formerly Disturbed) would be forced to: thank his lucky stars that he just sings
- Hellyeah has been called: a supergroup because of its combined talents of vocalist Chad Gray and guitarist Greg Tribbett of Mudvayne; guitarist Tom Maxwell of Nothingface; bassist Bob Zilla of Damageplan; and drummer Vinnie Paul, also of Damageplan and, most notably, Pantera
- Jason Newsted’s eponymous new quartet got together in: December 2012
- They’ve already released: one EP, succinctly titled Metal