- One G-Pass to Jillian Michaels: Maximize Your Life
- When: Thursday, April 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Raleigh Memorial Auditorium at Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $21 for mezzanine or balcony section (up to a $35.25 value)
- $27 for orchestra section (up to a $46.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.
Jillian Michaels: Maximize Your Life
As a trainer on The Biggest Loser and a New York Times best-selling author, Jillian Michaels is known for her tough love. In her 90-minute Maximize Your Life seminars, she unleashes the secrets of success she has developed over a career spent helping others achieve their goals, sharing her tips in a straight-talking, interactive, multimedia presentation. Focusing on the trifecta of self, science, and sweat, Michaels starts with what she knows best: fitness. Strategies include dietary changes that jumpstart metabolism and proven exercise techniques that transform bodies into sculpted statues. The talk also delves into mental strategies that prime attendees for success, banishing the negative thinking and lack of willpower that stand in the way of personal fulfillment and creating a systematic path toward achieving personal goals.
Jillian Michaels speaks about her tour