- C$20 for one ticket to EDGEFEST Concert Series Presents: Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker with MS MR, Wildlife, Bear Hands, Said the Whale and Dear Rouge (up to C$47.75 value)
- When: Friday, July 18, at 5:15 p.m.
- Where: TD Echo Beach
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
EDGEFEST Concert Series Presents: Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker
- Who is Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker (USS): vocalist/guitarist/erhu player Ashley Buchholz (aka Ash Boo-Schultz) and turntablist/hype man Jason “Human Kebab” Parsons
- How USS became ubiquitous: when Toronto radio station 102.1 The Edge put their single “Hollowpoint Sniper Hyperbole” into heavy rotation and MuchMusic followed suit with the song’s video
- The opposite of overnight success: Ashley and Jason were still working as roofers when their debut single started to take off
- What makes USS unique: its catchy dance-floor anthems are steeped in acoustic rock, EDM, dub, hip-hop, orchestral, and pop
- Dance hits that will lift your feet: “Yin Yang,” “This is The Best,” “Yo Hello Hooray (Everyday)”
“This is awesome my whole family enjoyed it lot thanks”
“Great event. ”
“The Wiggles concert was fun for all the kids & adults too!”