People have always made time for entertainment, even when that just meant sitting around the fire telling stories about comically mismatched roommates. Join in the fun with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass ticket to see Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull with special guest J Balvin
- When: Sunday, September 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for sections 201–202, 214–219, or 227–230 (up to $70.85 value)
- $50 for side stage, section 103 or 111 (up to $93.80 value)
- $75 for sections 101–102, 112–116, or 124–126 (up to $147.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull with special guest J Balvin
- Titles bestowed upon Enrique by Billboard: The King of Latin Pop and The King of Dance
- How he earned those crowns: he sold over 100 million albums worldwide (in Spanish and English), landed more #1 dance singles on Billboard's charts than any other man in history, and scored 25 #1 Spanish language singles
- Why Enrique titled his new album and tour Sex and Love: "No matter what race, nationality, or religion you are, you have experience with both and you like them!"
- Why Armando Pérez chose the stage name Pitbull: “They bite to lock. The dog is too stupid to lose. And they're outlawed in Dade County. They're basically everything that I am.”
- How that mix of ferocious determination and roguish charm paid off: with a Latin Grammy, worldwide hits that led to the nickname "Mr. Worldwide," media ubiquity, and an eponymous fragrance
- What Pitbull says about the tour: "Together we are going to give fans great music, energy and what they really deserve—to enjoy life and forget the rest for three hours, Daleee!"
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great decoration cozy and great waiters”
“Very nice place, was an awesome experience, it is in a great location too.”
“Go with enough time to enjoy the wonderful view”
The Palace of Auburn Hills
6 Championship Dr.
Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326Get Directions