- $12 for one G-Pass to see Ones to Watch and Skype present Eric Hutchinson - Tell The World Tour (up to a $23 value)
- When: Saturday, May 17, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Saint Andrew's Hall
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ones to Watch and Skype present Eric Hutchinson - Tell The World Tour
- His voice: soft as a baby's silk purse
- His songs: adult-contemporary pop in the vein of Paul Simon, but with the soulful swagger of Stevie Wonder
- Singles that had the Adult Album Alternative charts: "Rock and Roll" and "Ok, It's Alright With Me"
- Celebrity fan who helped put his debut album, Sounds Like This into the iTunes Top Ten: Perez Hilton
- Other places you've heard Hutchinson's dulcet tones: on Grey's Anatomy, opening slots for Kelly Clarkson, Jason Mraz, and OneRepublic, and the theme song to ESPN's Fantasy Focus podcast
- His latest album: Pure Fiction
- Neat fact about Pure Fiction: he wrote half of it in only three days
- How he did that, and why the record is so uplifting: he decided to jettison any negative song ideas to focus solely on the good things in life, which led to ear candy such as "Tell the World," "Love Like You," and "I Got the Feelin' Now"
Saint Andrew's Hall
What was once the meeting spot for the Saint Andrew's Society of Detroit now hosts the hottest live acts and dance parties, including performances by Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, and Iggy Pop. The Main Ballroom sports a tricked-out sound-and-lighting system, a VIP balcony, a hardwood dance floor, and a bar more than 35 feet long. The lower level of The Shelter lives up to its name, as red curtains and a cabaret offer an escape to mellower pastures. Upstairs at The Burns Room, patrons chill out on lounge furniture under chandeliers while savoring views of Congress and the RenCen.
Saint Andrew's Hall
431 E Congress St, Basement
Detroit, Michigan 48226