- $12 for one G-Pass to see Ones to Watch and Skype present Eric Hutchinson - Tell The World Tour (up to a $23 value)
- When: Saturday, May 17, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Saint Andrew’s Hall
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ones to Watch and Skype present Eric Hutchinson - Tell The World Tour
Saint Andrews Hall
What was once the meeting spot for the Saint Andrews Society of Detroit now hosts the hottest live acts and dance parties, including performances by Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, and Iggy Pop. The Main Ballroom sports a tricked-out sound-and-lighting system, a VIP balcony, a hardwood dance floor, and a bar more than 35 feet long. The lower level of The Shelter lives up to its name, as red curtains and a cabaret offer an escape to mellower pastures. Upstairs at The Burns Room, patrons chill out on lounge furniture under chandeliers while savoring views of Congress and the RenCen.
Saint Andrew's Hall
431 E Congress St.
Detroit, Michigan 48226