Without music, concerts wouldn't exist and "funk" would just be the smell emanating from an old sock filled with corn. Lend an ear to this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one ticket to see the Eric Hutchinson: Tell The World Tour (up to $25.05 value)
- When: Wednesday, April 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Soundstage
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- His voice: soft as a baby's silk purse
- His songs: adult-contemporary pop in the vein of Paul Simon, but with the soulful swagger of Stevie Wonder
- Singles that had the Adult Album Alternative charts: "Rock and Roll" and "Ok, It's Alright With Me"
- Celebrity fan who helped put his debut album, Sounds Like This into the iTunes Top Ten: Perez Hilton
- Other places you've heard Hutchinson's dulcet tones: on Grey's Anatomy, opening slots for Kelly Clarkson, Jason Mraz, and OneRepublic, and the theme song to ESPN's Fantasy Focus podcast
- His latest album: Pure Fiction
- Neat fact about Pure Fiction: he wrote half of it in only three days
- How he did that, and why the record is so uplifting: he decided to jettison any negative song ideas to focus solely on the good things in life, which led to ear candy such as "Tell the World," "Love Like You," and "I Got the Feelin' Now"