Comedy has long been used to subvert the established order, shedding light on modern life's pervasive absurdities and fomenting distrust of potentially seltzer-filled boutonnieres. Discover some rollicking truths with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Erin Foley: Lower the Bar
- When: Friday, October 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Theatre Off Jackson
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general admission (up to a $23 value)
- $25 for VIP seating in the front section with a postshow meet and greet and photo opportunity (up to a $33.75 value)
Warning: contains adult language, including the word "politics"
The work of standup comedian and actress Erin Foley can be seen in clubs and on film and TV screens across the nation. Most recently appearing on Conan, Foley is a regular at comedy institutions including Gotham Comedy Club, Carolines, The Improv, and The Laugh Factory. The sitcom Go On and Cameron Crowe’s Almost Famous also have showcased her rapid-fire speech and acerbic wit. She appeared in a role on Curb Your Enthusiasm and has taken the stage at festivals including the Montreal Comedy Fest three times, the Just for Laughs Festival in Chicago, and the Moontower Comedy Festival in Austin. That's all been punctuated by appearances on shows such as Premium Blend, Chelsea Lately, and The Kilborn File.