A winter storm has many upsides: snow days, skiing, and the chance to follow deer back to the tree where they roost. Experience some winter magic with this GrouponLive deal.
- One-day tickets to see Essent ISU World Cup Speed Skating
- Where: Utah Olympic Oval
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: One hour before that day's event start time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Tickets and Dates
- $10 for one-day admission for four people (a $20 value)
- $20 for one-day admission for eight people (a $40 value)
For either option, choose one of the following dates:
- Friday, November 15, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, November 16, at 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 17, at 1:30 p.m.
Essent ISU World Cup Speed Skating
More than 200 top skaters from 25 countries gather at the Utah Olympic Oval on November 15–17 for a World Cup event with serious ramifications for the upcoming Olympic Games. Men and women from around the world square off in long-track distance races, vying for the fastest time while avoiding holes in the ice carved by local fishermen. On Saturday, fans congregate before the races for a Wild West-themed gathering with skating activities, bounce houses for children, and live music and entertainment.
Utah Olympic Oval
It's hard not to notice that the ice of the 400-meter skating oval is steeped in history. Eight world speed-skating records and ten Olympic records were set on the Utah Olympic Oval's ice during the 2002 Winter Games. Now, visitors can glide over the same surface during public skating sessions while gazing at the record times immortalized on the walls. Inside the comfortable, 65-degree facility, guests can also race around the perimeter of the ice on the running track, cheer on hockey players at two rinks, learn to skate during lessons, or send stones hurtling toward their friends during cosmic curling games.
Utah Olympic Oval
5662 Cougar Ln.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84118