- $69 for one admission to a sunset kayaking tour of the Chicago river with a bonfire dinner. Admission includes a choice of a sandwich or burger with hand-cut fries, one craft beer, and s’mores.
- Groups meet at Kayak Chicago
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
- 5:45 p.m.: Check-in
- 6:00 p.m.–6:15 p.m.: Safety instruction
- 6:15 p.m.–8:15 p.m.: Kayaking
- 8:15 p.m.–9:30 p.m.: Dinner around a bonfire
Each event is capped at 100 purchasers.
Sunset Kayaking Down the Chicago River
The Windy City’s distinctive skyline is even more remarkable when seen up-close, from the surface of the Chicago River. In this two-hour tour, you’ll kayak under the city’s famous bridges as the sunset gleams off of unique skyscrapers. Tour guides will impart bits of historical and architectural trivia along the way. After the tour, you’ll return to Kayak Chicago and unwind around a campfire as the dusk settles, savoring a burger or sandwich, craft beer, and sweet s’mores.
Hosted by Events with BeneFitz, the Sunset Kayaking Down the Chicago River event adheres to the company’s standard of priding itself on customer service and aiming to exceed customer expectations. Events with BeneFitz is a boutique event planning firm, which specializes in social and corporate events, keeping the celebration at the center. Molly Fitzpatrick, founder of Events with BeneFitz, has planned everything from beer festivals to baby showers in Chicago and its surrounding areas.
1220 W Le Moyne St.
Chicago, Illinois 60642Get Directions