Musical theater combines two of the most fun activities in the world: singing and lying. Make believe with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Evil Dead: The Musical
- When: January 10 or 11
- Where: Randolph Theatre (formerly the Bathurst Street Theatre)
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $25 for rear-balcony section (may be obstructed view) (up to $51.24 value)
- $40 for orchestra or balcony section (up to $81.24 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Evil Dead: The Musical
A treat for horror-movie buffs and fans of Broadway musical comedy, Evil Dead: The Musical lovingly mutates Sam Raimi’s goofy and gory film trilogy into a gut-busting cult classic that the New York Times has heralded as “the next Rocky Horror Show.” Packed with pratfalls, a jaunty score, and gallons of old-fashioned gore, Evil Dead tosses audiences into a spooky remote cabin, where doomed college students succumb to possessive demonic forces more pesky and sinister than a pebble-filled sock. Limbs fly and heads roll as our hero, Ash, armed with his signature moxie and chainsaw, battles the undead while the cast is giddily eviscerated to show-stopping numbers such as “Do the Necronomicon” and “Look Who’s Evil Now.” Cheeky, campy, and catchier than an appendix removal, Evil Dead: The Musical rewards fans of the horror franchise while recruiting new generations into the cult.<p>
736 Bathurst St.
Toronto, ON M5S 1Z5