- One ticket to see Evil Dead: The Musical
- When: November 12–December 20
- Where: Randolph Theatre (formerly the Bathurst Street Theatre)
- Seating: orchestra or front balcony section
- Door time: one hour before showtime; box office opens two hours before curtain
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $40 for any 8 p.m. show from November 12 to 14 (up to $60.24 value)
- $52 for any 8 p.m. show from November 19 to December 12 (up to $81.24 value)
- $52 for any 10:30 p.m. show from November 14 to December 20 (a $60.95 value)
Evil Dead: The Musical
A treat for horror-movie buffs and fans of Broadway musical comedy, Evil Dead: The Musical lovingly mutates Sam Raimi's goofy and gory film trilogy into a gut-busting cult classic that the New York Times has heralded as "the next Rocky Horror Show.” Packed with pratfalls, a jaunty score, and gallons of old-fashioned gore, Evil Dead tosses audiences into a spooky remote cabin, where doomed college students succumb to possessive demonic forces more pesky and sinister than a pebble-filled sock. Limbs fly and heads roll as our hero, Ash, armed with his signature moxie and chainsaw, battles the undead while the cast is giddily eviscerated to show-stopping numbers such as "Do the Necronomicon" and "Look Who's Evil Now." Cheeky, campy, and catchier than an appendix removal, Evil Dead: The Musical rewards fans of the horror franchise while recruiting new generations into the cult.
“I recommend the splash zone!”