Like learning to use chopsticks, roller skating takes patience, dedication, and a particularly dexterous set of toes. Watch professionals’ feet in action with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one ticket to two sets of Sin City Rollergirls roller derby doubleheaders (a $43.48 value)
- Where: The Sport Center of Las Vegas
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
Bouts and Dates
- Sunday, July 21, at 2 p.m: Hoover Damned vs. the Flying Aces, followed by The Notorious VIP vs. the Tommy Gun Terrors
- Sunday, August 25, at 2 p.m.: Flying Aces vs. The Notorious VIP, followed by Tommy Gun Terrors vs. The Hoover Damned
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, as well as discounts for students, seniors, and military members, this Groupon is still the best deal available. Children 10 and under are free.
The Scouting Report
During each doubleheader, the Sin City Rollergirls' four home teams captivate crowds with intense, fast-paced roller derby bouts that last around an hour each. Though the teams normally train alongside together, they put their friendships aside to jam, block, and out-skate each other on the Sport Center's track.
Sin City Rollergirls
As members of the Women's Flat Track Derby Association, the Sin City Rollergirls showcase four home teams—the Flying Aces, the Hoover Damned, The Notorious VIP, and the Tommy Gun Terrors—in the hard-hitting, fast-moving game of roller derby. Additionally, two travel teams—the All-Stars and the Black Spade Betties—compete around the country, representing Las Vegas in against some of world's finest derby competitors. Owned and operated by the competitors themselves, the league orchestrates and executes each event on its own, a self-sufficient approach that reflects the Rollergirls' commitment to the community; a portion of all proceeds make their way to local charities. During bouts, fans are encouraged to support their hometown by wearing team colors or donning jerseys made from the mayor's old suits.