Spectator sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach's Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this Groupon.
- Two tickets to see a preseason game between the Dallas Cowboys and Cincinnati Bengals
- When: Saturday, August 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: AT&T Stadium
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Seating and Package Options
Upper-level seating in sections 401–408, 417–424, 431–440, or 446–454
- $59 for two tickets (a $166.20 value)
- $99 for two tickets and autographed photos of Randy White and Bob Lilly (a $344.20 value)
Lower-level seating in sections 121–126, 144–150, 220–226, or 244–250
- $159 for two tickets (a $374.20 value)
- $199 for two tickets and autographed photos of Randy White and Bob Lilly (a $552.20 value)
- $199 for two tickets and an autographed photo of DeMarco Murray (a $503.20 value)
- $399 for two tickets and an autographed Emmitt Smith jersey (an $873.20 value)
FHS Entertainment is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Dallas Cowboys or AT&T Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
With the injection of new talent in the secondary to carry out the schemes of a new defensive coordinator, the Dallas defense has emerged as a whole new beast to tackle for the 2013 season. On August 24, during the third of four preseason matchups, the team continues to hone its revamped 4-3 setup, protecting the scores of an offense led by a young star running back. In addition to enjoying the on-field action, fans can commemorate team stars past and present by purchasing autographed memorabilia or dusting the stadium walls for players' fingerprints.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dallas Cowboys, AT&T Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.