Virtually nothing can defeat the raw power of rock music, with the possible exception of paper music. Pump your fist with this GrouponLive deal.
- $16 for one G-Pass to see Phillip Phillips (up to a $35 value)
- When: Thursday, August 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fillmore Auditorium
- Section: standing general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Ages 21+ only.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Where you've seen Phillip Phillips: he was the champion of American Idol's 11th season
- What you've heard from him: "Home," which debuted in the Top 10 of Billboard's Hot 100 chart and has since been certified quadruple platinum
- Songs you might hear live: his original "Man on the Moon," "Gone, Gone, Gone," or a cover of Michael Jackson's "Thriller"
- Age he started making music: 14
- His voice: throaty and rich
- His face: chiseled to perfection by countless blown kisses
- His latest album: 2012's The World from the Side of the Moon
- This concert is part of a team effort between Live Nation, Bud Light, and Myspace
- Their goal: 50 concerts in 50 states on the same day