Virtually nothing can defeat the raw power of rock music, with the possible exception of paper music. Pump your fist with this GrouponLive deal.
- $16 for one G-Pass to see Phillip Phillips (up to a $35 value)
- When: Thursday, August 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fillmore Auditorium
- Section: standing general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Ages 21+ only.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Where you've seen Phillip Phillips: he was the champion of American Idol's 11th season
- What you've heard from him: "Home," which debuted in the Top 10 of Billboard's Hot 100 chart and has since been certified quadruple platinum
- Songs you might hear live: his original "Man on the Moon," "Gone, Gone, Gone," or a cover of Michael Jackson's "Thriller"
- Age he started making music: 14
- His voice: throaty and rich
- His face: chiseled to perfection by countless blown kisses
- His latest album: 2012's The World from the Side of the Moon
- This concert is part of a team effort between Live Nation, Bud Light, and Myspace
- Their goal: 50 concerts in 50 states on the same day
The Fillmore Auditorium—founded in 1907 as the Mammoth Roller Rink and renovated in 1999 to evoke the famous Fillmore in San Francisco—has hosted numerous stars and dignitaries on its stage. Although everyone from Marilyn Manson to James Blunt has packed the concert schedule, the space remains an especially popular site for jam bands; Phish mastermind Trey Anastasio christened the revamped venue in 1999 by performing a marathon set.
1510 Clarkson St.
Denver, Colorado 80218Get Directions