During concerts, a musician's wild side emerges, such as when a guitarist destroys an amplifier or a singer eats a zebra. Observe untamed talent with this GrouponLive deal.
- $13 for one ticket to see Finch – “What It Is To Burn” 10 Year Anniversary Final U.S. Tour with Dance Gavin Dance and Reason to Rebel (up to a $26 value)
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Buckhead Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Finch – “What It Is To Burn” 10 Year Anniversary Final U.S. Tour
Finch performing "Perfection Through Silence"
* When Finch went on indefinite hiatus: 2006 * Why they returned: to go on one last reunion tour, playing their first full album What it is to Burn in its entirety * What [Allmusic.com](http://www.allmusic.com/album/what-it-is-to-burn-mw0000700799) said about that album: "Nate Barcalow's vocals ooze with passion and drip with the expected punk angst, yet where other groups fail at making an emotional connection with the listener, Finch excels at it." * Who keen-eyed fans will spot on the stage: original drummer Alex Pappas, playing with the band for the first time since 2004—a time before online videos even existed