Without music, concerts wouldn't exist and "funk" would just be the smell emanating from an old sock filled with corn. Lend an ear to this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Fitz & the Tantrums
- When: Tuesday, September 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center at Florida State University
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for reserved sections R, Z, R1–Z1, R2–Z2, or upper level (up to $32.70 value)
- $25 for reserved sections A, Q, A1, B1, Q1, P1, A2, or Q2 (up to $37.30 value)
- $25 for general admission floor (up to $37.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fitz & The Tantrums
- Band to Watch: what Rolling Stone labeled Fitz & The Tantrums as its breakthrough debut album Pickin' Up the Pieces hit No. 1 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart
- "We're way ahead of you, Rolling Stone": an alleged reaction by the legion of fans the band has accumulated through relentless touring — including a stint with Maroon 5 — countless TV appearances, and heaps of critical acclaim and deserved buzz
- The sound: whistles, ecstatic beats, horns, soulful vocals, and ready-made party anthems such as the No. 1 singles "Out of My League" and "The Walker" that feel like James Brown headlining Lollapalooza
- Speaking of Brown: Vogue Daily says, "Not only do L.A.–based six-piece Fitz and the Tantrums share James Brown’s penchant for snazzy-dressed brass bands and feel-good retro ballads, they also have the late godfather of soul’s tireless work ethic"
Donald L. Tucker Civic Center at Florida State University
505 W Pensacola Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32302Get Directions