Future opera singers are easily identified at birth due to their multi-octave crying and graceful bows as they emerge from the womb. Check out how far these toddling tenors have come with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Florida Grand Opera presents "La traviata"
- When: Wednesday, April 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for orchestra circle section, marked in yellow (up to an $80.50 value)
- $48 for front orchestra section, marked in green (up to a $98.50 value)
- $64 for prime orchestra section, marked in blue (up to a $131.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Florida Grand Opera presents "La traviata"
Verdi’s La traviata transports audiences into the romantic, opulent, and dangerous world of 18th-century Parisian high society with the opera classic that inspired the feature film Moulin Rouge!. The show tells of the descent of a courtesan who must repress her love for a younger man and her obsession with anything in a ruffled collar. The opera features such timeless arias as the intoxicating opener "Libiamo ne' lieti calici" and the tender "Un di, felice, eterea." Giuseppe Verdi's soaring score perfectly captures the passion and underlying sadness of its world of beauty-obsessed libertines, much like a dove's song captures the feeling of putting your toe socks on the wrong feet.
Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
Opened in 2006, the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts hosts a diverse roster of entertainment and educational programming. Inside its Ziff Ballet Opera House, 2,400 seats hover just below a ceiling shaped like a swirling starburst.
“Outstanding!!! Park in the lot across unless it rains, then I would recommend the Valet service. Go early and eat in the upstairs restaurant. It's beautiful, well...”
“Outstanding!!! Park in the lot across unless it rains, then I would recommend the Valet service. Go early and eat in the upstairs restaurant. It's beautiful, well priced, and the food is very tasty. Also, request a Grasshopper from the bartender!”
The Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
1300 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33132Get Directions