A good band is always in sync, which is why it's so fun to watch them eat soup together. Feel the rhythm with this GrouponLive deal
- One ticket to see Foghat
- When: Saturday, July 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for Tier 2 seating (up to $49 value)
- $35 for Tier 1 seating (up to $59 value)
- Click view the seating chart
- Although they're a staple of American classic rock: Foghat actually formed in the foggy, hatted city of London in 1971
- And by 1975: the band had become the epitome of '70s arena rock with bluesy, boogying riffs, leading to eight gold records, one platinum album, and their double-platinum zenith
- That zenith being: Foghat Live, the double-live album that made double-live albums in vogue throughout the '70s, and whose gatefold cover could double as a hang glider
- What to expect from the concert: classic stompers such as "Slow Ride," "Fool for the City," "Stone Blue," and "I Just Wanna Make Love to You"
- Who to bring: your rock-loving self, your friend with the good lighter, and the entire cast of Dazed and Confused
"A Paramount All-Talking Picture" starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the '70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand-painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.
Paramount Hudson Valley
1008 Brown St.
Peekskill, New York 10566