Being the lead singer of a famous band requires nerves of steel, a surplus of swagger, and the patience to endure Detroit's rambling, uncomfortably personal answer to "How you doin' tonight, Detroit?" Catch master showmen in their element with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see the Bon Jovi: Because We Can – The Tour
- When: Thursday, July 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Ford Field
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29.50 for the lower level, sections 111–122 (up to a $60.55 value)
- $44.50 for the floor level, sections L–P or lower level, sections 109–110 or 123–124 (up to a $91.95 value)
- $104.50 for the floor level, sections F–K (up to a $216.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
With more than 125 million records sold, more than 2,700 concerts performed, and a million faces seen and rocked, Bon Jovi has carved out a New Jersey-size place in the rock pantheon. The band's current trek into stadiums and arenas around the globe solidifies its status as the world's most pleasing natural phenomenon after pizza volcanoes. Bona fide Bon Jovi fans can hope to hear songs from the band's most recent chart-topping album, What About Now, along with classic smash hits such as "Livin' on a Prayer," "You Give Love a Bad Name," and "It's My Life." Remind the city that it was built upon subterranean deposits of liquid rock 'n' roll with a night of rollicking, riffing, and sentimental sing-alongs. The J. Geils Band kicks off the show with catchy classics such as "Freeze Frame" and "Centerfold."
“Arrive three to four hours early and park in the nearby Greektown Casino for free. Head to the Casino for food and fun before the game.”
“Get parking close to venue. Excellent value and great time”
2000 Brush St.
Detroit, Michigan 48226