- One G-Pass to Kenny Chesney: No Shoes Nation Tour
- When: Saturday, August 17, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Ford Field
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $50 for sections 110–123, rows 21–43 (up to a $76.30 value)
- $77 for sections 110–122, rows 1–20 (up to a $118.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Kenny Chesney: No Shoes Nation Tour
- Kenny Chesney has racked up: 37 top five singles, 30 million albums sold, and six Country Music Awards
- Title of his newest album, which celebrates his free time on the Gulf of Mexico: Life on a Rock
- Latest hit single: "Pirate Flag"
- Sample lyric from "Pirate Flag": "Well, I dropped a note in a bottle/To a long-legged model/And I traded it in for a whole 'nother world/A pirate flag and an island girl"
- Old hit he might bring back: "How Forever Feels"
- Song most likely to convince you not to sell your old John Deere: "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy"
- Who else will be there: Eric Church, Eli Young Band, and Kacey Musgraves
- Church will join Chesney for: a duet of the Life on a Rock single "When I See This Bar"
- Eli Young Band recently adorned their mantle with: the Academy of Country Music's 2012 award for Song of the Year for their hit "Crazy Girl"
- Where you may have seen Musgraves: the fifth season of USA Network's Nashville Star, where she placed seventh
2000 Brush St.
Detroit, Michigan 48226