- One G-Pass to see Forever Tango
- When: Sudnay, November 10, at 7 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $11 for tier 4 seating (up to a $21.30 value)
- $16 for rear tier 2 seating or tier 3 seating (up to a $32.50 value)
- $21 for rear tier 1 seating or front tier 2 seating (up to a $43.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
After its successful Broadway revival this past summer, Luis Bravo's Forever Tango returns for another fiery run of Argentinean music and dance. During the shows, tango dancers sensually kick and gracefully twirl to the music of a live piece orchestra and the steely gaze of a squirt-gun-toting choreographer. A vocalist pipes in lyrics and a bandoneón hums its signature tango tune in both original and traditional songs that give spectators a taste of the sultry vibrancy of an Argentinean cabaret. As stage lights refract off the dancers' rhinestone-studded dresses, toes won't fail to tap to the rumbling rhythms and up-tempo cadences pulsing on stage.
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts, contemporary dance performances, and monster-truck rallies.