The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to the Fort Wayne Mad Ants home opener against the Maine Red Claws
- When: Friday, November 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $5 for one upper-level seat ($14.25 value)
- $10 for one lower-level seat in sections 213–218 ($30.50 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
On November 29, Allen County War Memorial Coliseum stirs back to life as the Mad Ants celebrate their home opener against the Maine Red Claws. A season ago, the Mad Ants marched to their first-ever playoff appearance, compiling an all-time best 27-23 record in the process. In addition to surplus momentum stored in mason jars after last season, the team looks toward some key offseason acquisitions in pursuit of another playoff run. Forward Terrence Henry—who the Mad Ants acquired in a draft-day trade with the Red Claws—headlines the collection of new faces. In college, Henry was picked for the All-SEC second team as a member of Ole Miss, where he averaged 12 points and five rebounds per game.
Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
4000 Parnell Ave.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805