- One ticket to Freestyle Boom
- When: Friday, January 24, at 11:00 p.m.
- Where: Blackthorn 51
- Door time: 9:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general-admission standing room (up to $25 value)
- $22.50 for a ticket package that includes general-admission standing room (up to $25 value), a T-shirt ($10 value), and an artist meet and greet ($10 value; up to $45 total value)
- Freestyle: a form of dance-pop that originated in the mid-1980s
- Boom: the sound of the bass hitting your sternum
- The stars: Judy Torres, Noel, Soave, Lydia Lee, Marey, and Kim-Marie
- Judy Torres's fitting alias: "The Queen of Freestyle"
- The hit where her lyrical melancholia is usurped by unstoppable rhythm: "Come Into My Arms"
- The singer who became a freestyle idol with electronic pop hits "Silent Morning" and "Like a Child": Noel
- The Soave song that might short out the microphone: "Crying Over You"
- Other freestyle hits you'll dance to: Lydia Lee's "Don't Take Your Love," Marey's "Treau Colors," Kim-Marie's "My Apology"