At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this GrouponLive deal.
- $18 for one ticket to Freestyle Boom "The Kings of Freestyle" (up to $35 value)
- When: Saturday, August 16, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Santos Party House
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Freestyle Boom "The Kings of Freestyle"
- Freestyle: a form of dance-pop that originated in the mid-1980s
- Boom: the sound of the bass hitting your sternum
- The stars: George Lamond, Johnny O, Noel, Soave, Artie & Legit, David from Nice & Wild, Julio Mena, special performance by Jill Tirrell, music by DJ Mickey Garcia and hosted by Sal Abbatiello
- Most upbeat George Lamond jam, despite repeated lyrics about being thrown in a gutter: "Bad of the Heart"
- The singer who became a freestyle idol with electronic pop hits "Silent Morning" and "Like a Child": Noel
- Johnny O's infectious songs include: "Fantasy Girl," "Highways of Love," and "Dreamboy/Dreamgirl," a duet with fellow freestyle singer Cynthia
- The plan: to sing, dance, and sleep-dance all night
Tips from Groupon Customers
“If you're looking for a fun time. This was definitely it. Great music, great crowd, great time. ”
“It was at a great location, the vibe and general atmosphere was perfect! ”
“Go comfortable, be prepare for the crowd.”
Santos Party House
96 Lafayette Street
New York, New York 10013