Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this GrouponLive deal.
- General admission to any regular comedy show at Funny Bone on Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
- Doors open one hour before each show.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming events.
- $15 for two tickets (up to a $42 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to an $84 value)
- $30 for eight tickets (up to a $168 value)
- Ticket values include all fees.
All shows are for guests aged 21 and older. Funny Bone requires a minimum purchase of two food, drink, or club merchandise items per person, which is not included in this Groupon.
Willie Farrell (June 13–16)
As seen on ESPN and on A&E's Comedy on the Road
Dave Landau (July 5–7)
Featured on Last Comic Standing and Live At Gotham
Tommy Johnagin (June 27–30)
Featured on Conan and The Late Show with David Letterman
One of a family of comedy clubs serving as key laugh generators in more than 25 cities, Funny Bone sits in the shopping and entertainment hub of Village Pointe Center. Luminaries such as Drew Carey, Jim Breuer, and Dave Chappelle have all taken the stage in front of audiences enjoying drinks and the bounty of a large food menu stocked with sandwiches as thick a first-grader's favorite book of knock-knock jokes, sweet potato fries, and wings doused in a signature blueberry-habañero sauce.