Standup comedians typically draw from real life, such as bad relationships or how the zoo is crazy. Life's a riot with this GrouponLive deal.
- General admission to any regular comedy show at Des Moines Funny Bone
- When: Standup shows take place Wednesday–Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays at 9:45 p.m.
- Door time: One hour prior to showtime.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming events.
- $20 for four tickets (up to a $76 value)
- $15 for two tickets (up to a $38 value)
- Ticket values include all fees.
Unless otherwise specified, all shows are for ages 19 and older.
Uncle Lar (May 29–June 1)
Chicago comedian and regular guest on The Bob & Tom Show
Warning: Contains coarse language and mention of dogs of unknown pedigree.
Juston McKinney (June 5–June 8)
As seen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Comedy Central, and the Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Next Generation
Ralph Harris (June 19–June 22)
As seen in Dreamgirls and Evan Almighty, as well as on Late Night with Conan O'Brien, Comedy Central, and Seinfeld
Des Moines Funny Bone
With locations dotted along the country, Funny Bone Comedy Clubs host local and nationally touring comedians plucked from sources such as Comedy Central and Last Comic Standing. Over the past three decades, these hallowed stages have served as a launching pad for up-and-comers and have been graced by the likes of Ellen DeGeneres, Kathleen Madigan, Jim Breuer, and the clown from It, who is no longer welcome at birthday parties. Funny Bone Comedy Clubs stay involved in their respective communities by also hosting numerous charitable functions, magic shows, and children’s comedy.