Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this GrouponLive deal
- Standup comedy performance
- When: any regular performance through September 1
- Where: Funny Bone Comedy Club & Restaurant
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming comics.
- $17 for two tickets (up to a $34 value)
- $30 for four tickets (up to a $68 value)
- $41 for six tickets (up to a $102 value)
Funny Bone Comedy Club & Restaurant requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per person not included in this Groupon.
Tony Roberts (July 11–13)
Seen on HBO's Def Comedy Jam and It's Showtime at the Apollo; recipient of BET's Robin Harris Award for "Most Original Comic"
Warning: contains coarse language and strong opinions about celebrity deaths
John Morgan (July 18–21)
"Ragin' Cajun" who has performed at the Montreal Comedy Festival and toured with Kathleen Madigan and Jerry Seinfeld
Warning: contains coarse language, racial humor, sexual situations, and chivalry dying
Rich Guzzi (August 8–11)
Comedy-hypnotist transfixes crowds in an act intended solely for mature audiences,
Warning: contains people who think they are Michael Jackson, but they're not Michael Jackson
Funny Bone Comedy Club & Restaurant
The first Funny Bone location opened in 1982 and has spread infectious laughter ever since. Established stars such as Drew Carey and Jerry Seinfeld have graced the stage, as well as up-and-coming talents with fresh faces, fresh routines, and that fresh pine scent. The venue also plays host to a full-service bar, where patrons may steep their sorrows in calming brews, then ingest them triumphantly.