Children's theater is a great way to gently introduce kids to theater before they realize that most plays are just about sad guys talking. Get kid-friendly kicks with this GrouponLive deal.
- $18 for one adult and one child ticket to see a Galli Theater show (up to a $36.50 value)
- Where: Galli Theater at the National Comedy Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Sleeping Beauty, playing May 25–26
- The Little Mermaid, playing June 1–30
- Aladdin, playing July 6–28
- Click here to see the show schedule.
Performances take place on Saturdays and Sundays at 2 p.m.
Based on the story by the Brothers Grimm, Sleeping Beauty tells of Princess Rose, cursed by a scorned fairy to a hundred-year slumber. The only thing that can awaken her and restore peace to the kingdom is the prince destined to be her true love and his trusty air horn.
The Little Mermaid
The Little Mermaid weaves Hans Christian Anderson's story of near-tragic curiosity and sacrifice with colorful costumes and aquatic sets. Overcome by a desire to experience life on land, the titular heroine trades her beautiful voice to a sea witch for a pair of legs, with only the love of a prince able to save her from her mute curse.
One of the most memorable tales from One Thousand and One Nights, Aladdin follows a destitute street urchin who finds a lamp-bound genie with the power to grant wishes. As a sorcerer schemes to take the lamp for himself, Aladdin uses all of his cunning and a gravity-defying carpet to defeat his foe and win the love of a princess.