Seasoned actors can convey subtle emotions to the back row, even through their two-man horse costume. Watch pros at work with this GrouponLive deal to see Irving Berlin’s White Christmas presented by The Gateway at Patchogue Theatre for the Performing Arts. Doors open 30 minutes before each showtime. Choose between the following seating options:
- For $25, you get one ticket for seating in the orchestra section (up to a $59 value, including all fees).
- For $45, you get two tickets for seating in the orchestra section (up to a $118 value, including all fees).<p>
Then choose from the following performances:
- Wednesday, December 26, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, December 27, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, December 27, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, December 28, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 29, at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, December 29, at 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 30, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, December 30, at 7 p.m.<p>
To celebrate the holiday season, The Gateway transforms the stage into a winter wonderland with White Christmas, Irving Berlin’s heartwarming musical adapted from the 1954 film of the same name. With a book by David Ives and Paul Blake, and a title song popularized by Bing Crosby, the Yuletide classic centers around Bob Wallace and Phil Davis, two World War II pals who have formed a successful song-and-dance duo. When they fall for two musically inclined sisters, they follow the siblings to a Vermont ski lodge coincidentally owned by their former commander. Things aren’t as merry as they seem, however, for the lodge is in danger of closing because of a lack of snow. In an attempt to save the wintertime paradise, the characters band together to perform a nationally televised broadcast of Bob and Phil’s latest show. With festive costumes and nostalgic backdrops to complement the wistful score, White Christmas enraptures the audience with the magic of holiday miracles and shared disdain of weathermen everywhere.
71 East Main Street
Patchogue, NY 11772Get Directions