Great songwriters know everything about their craft, from all the scales to the few words that rhyme with "small-town steel mill experiencing financial difficulties." Watch a master at work with this GrouponLive deal.
- $33.33 for one G-Pass to see Gavin DeGraw and Matt Nathanson (up to $55.55 value)
- When: Saturday, June 14, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Mandalay Bay Beach
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What Gavin and Matt have in common: they’re both natural showmen with large grassroots followings, they croon artful lyrics with acoustic-pop sensibilities, and they both planted songs on One Tree Hill
- Gavin’s Hill song: “I Don’t Want to Be,” the theme to the series
- Other hits that have kept him on the pop charts: “Chariot,” “In Love with a Girl,” and “Best I Ever Had”
- Where he honed his talent: the Berklee School of Music, which he attended alongside John Mayer
- Where you’ve seen him lately: on Dancing with the Stars, touring with Train, and serenading on The Bachelor
- His latest Top 10 album inspired by his impatience in chess: Make a Move
- How Matt built his fan base: nonstop touring, a surplus of charisma, and sunny songs that practically dare fans not to smile
- Evidence of his pop-loving sensibilities and humor: the latest single, “Kinks Shirt,” about digging a girl who digs the Kinks, with a video directed by Bobcat Goldthwait
- New record you should check out pre-show: Last of the Great Pretenders
- Best Matt Nathanson song to taunt aspiring pilots with: “Come On Get Higher”
- Shows that have featured Matt’s tunes: The Vampire Diaries, American Idol, NCIS, and One Tree Hill
- What Matt says fans should expect from the show: “new songs, new stories, a white Bengal tiger and confetti cannons” (but not really the last two)
Mandalay Bay Beach
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119