Concert-goers sometimes leave with a memento handed down from the stage, such as a drumstick, a set list, or a plastic baggy full of famous-person sweat. Go home happy with this GrouponLive deal.
- $19 for one ticket to George Clinton & Parliament-Funkadelic (up to $37.40 value)
- When: Saturday, August 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Ace of Spades
- General admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
George Clinton & Parliament-Funkadelic
- George Clinton: the father of funk
- His aliases: Dr. Funkenstein, Mr. Wiggles the Worm, commander of The Mothership
- His noggin: filled with musical brilliance, and topped with colorful wigs and extensions
- Parliament-Funkadelic: his music collective
- 36: number of years they’ve been bringing righteous beats to the dance-starved masses
- 15: number of members in Parliament-Funkadelic inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 1: number of George Clintons inducted that same day
- P-Funk hits: “Flashlight,” “Atomic Dog,” “One Nation Under a Groove”
Ace of Spades
Surrounded by the former warehouses of Sacramento’s R Street District, Ace of Spades heightens the concert-going experience with a moodily industrial ambiance. Four bars spaced around the venue keep drinks freshened as the blistering guitar solos onstage melt ice, and vintage lights and crimson wallpaper decorate the main bar.
Ace of Spades
1417 R Street
Sacramento, California 95811