A great live performance is something you'll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this GrouponLive deal.
- Get Hip Festival
- When: Friday, September 27, and Saturday, September 28, 5 p.m.–11 p.m.
- Where: Cleveland Convention Center Outdoor Mall C
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the full lineup
- $10 for one three-day festival pass (up to a $26.50 value)
- $19 for two three-day festival passes (up to a $53 value)
Get Hip Festival
1, 2, 3 performing "Scared but not that Scared" live
- What you'll be getting hip to: local bands, visual artists, and performers
- What makes the festival unique: artists receive 50% of the ticket sales
- The musician most likely to make listeners feel like they're on a tropical island: the ukelele-equipped Joe Moorhead
- Song most likely to elicit knowing smiles from time travelers: Hawkeye's "We Are the Future"
- Band most likely to have mixed feeling about American independence: 1, 2, 3, which England's The Guardian called "a terrific new band whose 70s-tinged rock, sung with rasping intensity by white soul wonder Nic Snyder, reminds you of some of the best stuff from the pre-punk era"
- Act most likely to ruin a wax museum if they performed there: Ohio Burn Unit, the current holders of the Guinness World Record for most simultaneous people doing full-body burns
- Performer most likely to instigate an accidental spit-take: comedian Bill Squire, who has performed alongside Cleveland comedy all-star Mike Polk, Jr.