Classic-rock bands still reminisce about the days when riffs cost a nickel and gentlemen took off their hats whenever the Grim Reaper walked by. Cue up timeless tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Get the Led Out
- When: Saturday, June 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Centennial Terrace
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for general admission (up to a $21.50 value)
- $18 for reserved seating (up to a $31 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Get the Led Out
Get the Led Out promo video
Philadelphia-based sextet Get the Led Out inhabits the sound and spirit of the biggest rock group of the '70s with a mesmerizing, musically accurate portrayal. Formed out of a passionate love of Led Zeppelin and a need to replenish the nation's dwindling classic-rock reservoirs, the band members inhabit their heroes’ essence, nailing nuances such as Robert Plant's libido-fueled wail in "Black Dog" and Jimmy Page's bowed guitar. Their set stretches across the legendary British group’s career like a pair of eight-legged spandex pants and re-creates a quintessential '70s experience that earns roaring applause from fans and approving gusts of hair-ruffling wind from John Bonham’s ghost.