Nothing can match the thrill of seeing a concert in person, not even watching it on high-definition Blu-ray or listening to it on a high-definition parrot. Get out of your cage with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one G-Pass to the Bounce TV Summer Music Festival with Maze featuring Frankie Beverly (up to a $40.25 value)
- When: Sunday, August 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Bounce TV Summer Music Festival with Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly
- The original name for Maze featuring Frankie Beverly: Raw Soul
- Reason they changed it: according to AllMusic.com, Marvin Gaye took the band under his wing and advised them to
- Some of their hits you may know: "Back In Stride" and "Can't Get Over You"
- Songs the Isley Brothers might play live: "It's Your Thing," "This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You)"
- How the Isley Brothers impacted pop culture: they wrote "Shout," later covered by Otis Day in Animal House
- The brothers have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Vocal Group Hall of Fame
- Hall of fame they'd be inducted to if it existed: the Tastefully Dressed Hall of Fame
- How you know Kem: sings "Share my Life," "Why Would You Stay"
- What you might not know about Kem: he decided to turn his life around after he experienced homelessness, was kicked out of his shelter, and had to sleep on the street
- What he scored when he did: a record contract, three gold albums, and a slew of Grammy nominations
92% of 111 customers recommend
“Great concert Venue had a wonderful time”
“get there early due to parking. also set in covering parking because it help with the heat. concert was great time. ”
“It was a great venue”
Gexa Energy Pavilion
1818 First Ave.
Dallas, TX 75210